Thursday, June 5, 2008

My quiet noon

Sitting in the -ridiculously- comfortable chair, the immortal music just crawls gently into my ears.
The beautiful breeze caressing my skin in the most tender way, as my fingers dance gracefully with the pages of the precious book.
I feel enlightened, elevated and blessed. I'm in peace with myself, the world and people.
I try to ask for more, but find nothing to complain about.
I close my eyes and hug the darkness. As a devilish smile takes over my face, I wonder.... "am I dead?"

3 comments:

Biraru said...

well, I don't know what to write but ..
ween el 3aza ? :p

Anonymous said...

so whats the title? :D

prometheus said...

The book was "The Autumn of the Patriarch" by the great Gabriel García Márquez

But the book isn't the main issue here. The whole atmosphere got me to think of writing this post, and so I did.
I can't really judge if this is a good post or not...and I won't try to