Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Blog

Why blog?
I've been following a few blogs regularly, and I thought I'd start one for myself.
I already have a blog that contains some articles and film reviews, so why this one?
Most of the blogs I saw represent private thoughts or opinions expressed by individuals.
Now, since I'm a smart person with many inspiring opinions concerning just about everything, from the China-Tibet conflict, down to the favourite flavours of tooth-paste, and since I also tend to over-think just about everything, and since I'm brave enough to bore any reader -to death- with pages and pages of meaningless gibberish....due to all the previous reasons, I write this blog

I heard that writing down my feelings is like a healthy habit or something, and since I haven't been able to pursue any healthy habit all through my life, I don't think that I'm going to do "this" for long......

This blog is supposed to contain some day-to-day situations, some news that may seem interesting to me, some babbling about various issues and maybe some clumsy poetic-literary texts

2 comments:

Biraru said...

burogu omedetou
atarashii posuto wo tanoshimi ni shiteimasu ^^

prometheus said...

arigatou

ganbaruzo.....to omou ^_^